Wednesday 24 October 2007

Christmas in October!

After almost 3 months our stuff we shipped from Pasadena has finally arrived! I have to say that I was a little worried given what the stuff was picked up in (see pics below), for all I know that van could have been heading straight to Mexico with our stuff, but then again everything was insured so I didn't really care!

It is funny to think about branding, 'Beverly Hills Transfer and Storage' was the local agent that boxed and shipped our stuff out of Los Angeles and all I have to say is that if anyone in Beverly Hills saw that van pull up at their mansion they would not have let them in the gate. If anything didnt survive the trip, don't worry, you'll be the first to know.

















2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

I can't even believe this! Good thing you didn't show me these van pictures before...

Carli G said...

That van does look a little ify....i'm glad everything made it to scotland