Monday 3 September 2007

'arry Potter



So, I haven't read the new book yet (I have been waiting for Jess to finish reading it b/c I felt as though it would be stupid to own 2 of the books), but I thought it was funny when I came across this in the 'Scottish dictionary' that I picked up (it came with one of the local papers during the month of August). I thought the grades JK Rowling had throughout the Harry Potter series were completely made up, but apparently that is how they do things in the UK!

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

'arry Potter teaching you a bit of UK history, is he? I am proud!

Single Survivor said...

Awe... Dont even waste your time reading that Arry Potter. I heard he dies after he runs into one of those doors that you need to open with a button on the wall. He did not die running into the wall but they found him in a hotel room stuck in a trouser press with 3rd degree burns on his legs and a bump on his forehead. Stupid pagan!!! You have to take off the pants before you press them.